Sunday, November 22, 2015

WRAPPING IT UP!!!

Blink has been an AMAZING book! 
Malcolm Gladwell has inspired a lot of critical thinking within the pages of his book. Creating a blog is interesting being that it's open for anybody to read and discuss. I think personal blogs are a bit narcissistic in nature and personally I'm not all that into it. I had a blog a while ago and after a few weeks lost interest. I've since attempted to delete my Facebook profile and detach from social media but that has turned into a mission unto itself. There are some really good blogs out there for people to stay connected however I just choose to engage in a more real life kind of way and not while sitting on my couch. In general creating this blog wasn't difficult and anyone that wants to post about whatever can make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment